Northern Quest Resort and Casino has donated this beautiful Chief Joseph Jacquard Robe. This blanket was first woven in the 1920s. This USA-made wool blanket has been one of our most popular designs ever since. Chief Joseph led the Nez Perce tribe native to northeastern Oregon in the late 1800s. Widely admired for protecting his people and speaking the truth, he is honored with this design, symbolizing bravery. Bold arrowheads represent the chief's courage, strength and integrity. Reverses for two different looks.
This blanket is 64" x 80" (Twin Size).
* It is napped; meaning the fabric is combed for a softer, thicker feel.
* Felt binding on the edges.
* It's pure virgin wool/cotton
* The Fabric is woven in Pendleton American mills
* It needs to Dry Cleaned, and made in USA.
This beautiful Pendleton Blanket retails for: $270
We are indebted to the Kalispel Tribe and Northern Quest Resort for their support over the past (15) years to the Gallop Event!