The following terms and conditions apply to all bidders. Registering to bid at the Gallop Stallion Services Auction is free upon completing the required registration process. You must register for online bidding approval by submitting your application form to bid and purchase on our site. You must verify your email after applying to bid. We may refuse our services to anyone at any time, at our sole discretion.
The Gallop Stallion Services Auction is available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts and are over eighteen (18).
All information the Bidder provides during online registration shall be accurate, current, and complete. If any of the Bidder's information changes, the Bidder is solely responsible for updating their Gallop bidding account. The Gallop Stallion Services Auction will not be liable for lost, delayed, or misdirected notices if a Bidder does not update their information promptly.
Bidder/Buyer shall mean the party submitting an offer to purchase the lot(s).
* Buyer/Bidder shall mean Bidder who has submitted a successful offer to purchase the lot(s).
* By registering as a bidder or buyer on our site, the Bidder agrees to the following terms and conditions that govern The Gallop Stallion Services Auction. Bidder acknowledges that all purchased services conducted through the Gallop Stallion Services Auction online or by cell phone are conducted electronically. The Bidder and Auctioneer rely on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
GENERAL TERMS: Any announcements during the auction or bidding will supersede the material previously provided.
AUCTION RULES FOR BIDDERS:
Submission of a bid is a binding offer to purchase the lot.
The auctioneer shall be the sole judge in determining the winning bidder in the event of a tie bid.
Bidder may place individual bids of $25 higher or more than the previous bid.
Alternatively, a Bidder may place maximum (proxy) bids where they declare the maximum dollar amount they want to bid, and the computer will bid on their behalf until they have successfully purchased the stallion service or the asking price exceeds the amount of their maximum bid. After the bidding of the service/non-service lot closes, should you be the successful bidder, your credit card will be processed, and within the days following the auction, you will be notified by phone to make the necessary arrangements to sign the contract or shipping of a non-service auction item at your cost. The service will not be honored until the Stallion Owner/Station, Gallop Office, and you possess the signed contract. Gallop reserves the right to reject all bids or less than half the standing fee.
BUYER'S TRANSACTION FEE:
A Buyer's Transaction Fee of 4% of the successful final bid for any lot/lots purchased will be added to the Final Bid price to determine the total cost.
All Transactions are in United States Dollars (USD)
REGISTERING TO BID AND RECEIVING A BIDDER NUMBER:
You must set up an account with a username and password to bid. Bid forms are located at the bottom of the page of each lot listed.
PLACING A BID:
HELPFUL HINTS ABOUT BIDDING ONLINE:
Please read the information below to give yourself the best chance of being a successful bidder!
Bidding is set in increments amounts of $25. If two bidders bid simultaneously, at the same amount, the first bid that reaches the internet auction server will be given the amount.
Remember that there are four ways that the Auction will be receiving bids. Those attending the event, those that call a Gallop phone operator ( toll-free number posted at 11:00 am the morning of the event), those who submitted a Pre-registered bid, and those bidding online live during the event. Because of this unique setup, things can move quickly, so please be vigilant about your bids. Due to potential delays in live streaming and your specific internet connections, we cannot guarantee that last-second bids will get through in time. We strongly suggest utilizing the proxy bid button to ensure your bids are accepted, and the system will maintain the bidding for you until your desired amount. Please take a look at the Proxy Bidding details below.
* With Proxy bidding, you can enter your maximum bid, then sit back and watch. If the lot ends for less than your proxy bid, that's all you must pay. You won't have to keep returning to re-bid whenever another bid is placed. Your proxy is kept confidential from other bidders.
* The system will only bid up to the maximum amount necessary to maintain you as the high bidder. If another bidder has a higher bid, you'll be outbid. But, if no other bidder has a higher bid, you win the lot. You could pay significantly less than your proxy bid!
* When you set a maximum bid, the auction software places that bid on your behalf in increments of $25.
* PLEASE review your bid BEFORE you click the button.
GOOD LUCK, and thank you for considering the Gallop Stallion Services Auction for a breeding service for your mare/mares. Know that you will make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate while gaining a resulting foal for your breeding program.